World Book Fair Delhi 2020 –
~Book fair delhi Book Haul.
~How to Reach?
~What to expect?
Book Haul –
- Hunger Games (Book 2 and 3)
Click here to – Buy Hunger Games Trilogy Online.
- Three books for Rs 100/-
- Death in the Stocks by Georgette Heyer.
- The Black Moth by Georgette Heyer.
- Felicia’s journey by William Trevor.
- Two Random Picks
- Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz.
- The wind in the willows by Kenneth Grahame.
- I also purchased Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift.
Click here to buy illustrated classic.
How To Reach?
Reach Pragati Maidan Metro Station and take exit from Gate no. 3 of the station from there you can enter Pragati Maidan gate no. 10.
You can then take a shuttle bus to reach your destination.
If you plan to go via road you can park your vehicle at the parking of metro station and then reach the venue which is at the walking distance from metro station or you can park your vehicle at Bhairon Marg and enter Pragati Maidan from gate no. 1 or 2.
The entry ticket for the fair is only INR20/-
What to expect at Book Fair Delhi?
From stalls of different publishing house such as Penguin and Harper Collins to flea stalls selling three books at INR 100/- the book fair Delhi has everything to offer to readers.
Visit the book fair which is till 12 January 2020 and enjoy everything that it has to offer.
Happy Shopping, Happy Reading. 🙂