November has always been my travel month for Himachal ever since I have fallen in love with this state. This month I spent almost 14 days exploring different villages of Parvati valley, Himachal Pradesh.
Seldom do you come across an opportunity to explore a destination that blows your mind. For me Kutla village is one such destination. When I was collecting stories I was so excited to write and share all that once I reach home. But ever since I have reached home all I could do was to re-read my journal pages and cherish all that it has to offer.
I miss being in Kutla, the most picturesque village I have visited yet.
I miss being there so much that I knitted the travel story in a sweater and wore it all day.
That I haven’t yet dust off my shoes dirt.
That I want to get all my feelings for it framed like The Beatles poster on my wall.
That I want to print all pictures and wrap it in my pillow to have good dreams.
And guess what I actually did?
I made an account on zoomin and ordered a photobook to visually save my kutla stories.
The idea behind zoomin.com is that “Photos make for great conversation”.
Snippets of my photobook ~ A trip to Kutla.
How to create a Zoomin Photobook?
- Download zoomin application.
- Go to Photobook section and click “view all”
- Select the style of your photobook. Different cover designs are also available.
- Upload your photos.
- Once your photos are uploaded, tap on image to start editing. You can change the layout of each pictures and can also add text.
- Drag and drop to swap and re-order pages/pictures.
- Review again before proceeding ahead.
- VOILA! You are all set to place your order.
Now that 2019 is ending I have already started making a travel bucket-list for 2020. And for that I have ordered a zoomin calender that has a picture of the place booked for each month. I am totally crushing over their products.
Get yours now. 🙂